Pages

Monday 13 July 2015

Welcome :)

Hi there :) 
For my first ever blog post, I thought I should probably introduce myself and my new blog! My name is Leah 
and I am 25 years old. I am currently living in Toronto, Canada and honestly would love to live abroad (maybe 
one day) but Toronto has been the only home I have ever known. I feel like I am pretty late to the blogging world,
but I've made it nonetheless. One of my good friends (and actually my brothers girlfriend) has recently inspired 
me to start this blog. Her blog is imnotabeautyguru and it's pretty awesome, you should check it out!:) Although 
she's probably the only person reading this right now :P 
 
The name for this blog actually comes from my Tumblr account. At the time I was studying biological anthropology 
and archaeology at university and was facinated by the beauty of the human skeleton. The name 2hundredand6 
comes from there being 206 bones in the human body.
 
My goal for this blog is for it to be a journal chronicling my adventures through the beauty world and throughout 
life in general. Mostly it will be beauty related, I'm obcessed! But occasionally there will be random posts about 
different things. In addition to everything beauty related, I love to bake, so there might be the odd baking 
post! 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes Leah! Beautiful profile picture and great first welcome!!! :D Thanks for the shout out too! :D Can't wait to read more! :D

    ReplyDelete